Welcome to our website. We hope that you find it useful for your purpose.
If you are a parent/carer we look forward to working in partnership with you and your child to maximise their potential – intellectually, personally, socially, physically, morally and spiritually.
Everyone is welcome here, regardless of race, creed, colour, culture or special need.
- pride ourselves on the inclusive nature of our school and celebrate diversity;
- have faith in everyone’s ability to achieve and make a positive contribution to our school and beyond;
- want to enhance the life chances of everyone in our school community;
- believe in continually reviewing and evaluating our work;
- regularly seek the views of our stakeholders to inform and improve our practice.