Welcome to our website. We hope that you find it useful for your purpose.
If you are a parent/carer we look forward to working in partnership with you and your child to maximise their potential – intellectually, personally, socially, physically, morally and spiritually.
Everyone is welcome here, regardless of race, creed, colour, culture or special need.
- pride ourselves on the inclusive nature of our school and celebrate diversity;
- have faith in everyone’s ability to achieve and make a positive contribution to our school and beyond;
- want to enhance the life chances of everyone in our school community;
- believe in continually reviewing and evaluating our work;
- regularly seek the views of our stakeholders to inform and improve our practice.
Charlie Styles, a year 6 Deaf student at All Faiths Children’s Academy in Strood, has been…
All Faiths Children’s Academy in Medway is celebrating after being presented with an award ‘for assessed…
There will be no Family Fun Session in September 2016