School uniform provides a sense of community and minimises competition to be dressed in the latest fashion. Our uniform is;
• Navy blue cardigan or jumper (with school logo);
• white shirt or blouse;
• Navy/sky stripe tie;
• grey trousers, skirt or tailored shorts;
• navy/white gingham dress;
• white, black or grey socks or tights;
• “proper” school shoes please, black, flat and hardwearing;
• warm, waterproof coat with a hood.
Items with the school logo are available on-line from www.simmonds-ltd.com
Shorts, plimsolls and t-shirt for indoors. (Younger pupils may be expected to take part in gymnastic and dance activities in bare feet.) Joggers, plimsolls or trainers, T-shirt or sweatshirt for outdoors.
P.E is a statutory part of the National Curriculum. Your child’s PE kit must be at school every day. Although we keep some spare kit in school, we’re sure you would rather your child had their own!
All school clothes/shoes must be named. Please ensure that your child can manage all fastenings themselves.
For health and safety reasons, no jewellery should be worn to school. Tiny stud earrings are the only exception which your child must be able to remove for P.E.