The weather this week has caused significant difficulty for us to safely open the school for your son/daughter.
Yesterday a number of staff came onto the site to clear paths and salt in the hope that we could open today but after inspection in the early hours it was clear that this would not be possible.
Based on the current forecast and latest travel advice I am reluctantly making a decision to close the school on Friday 2nd March. I hope that this early warning will give you the opportunity to make plans for tomorrow and I apologise in advance for any disruption this will undoubtedly cause.
Staff will provide work for pupil on-line using MyMaths this evening ready for access tomorrow and we hope that all will return to normal next week and we will keep our website updated with any developments.
My Maths: www.mymaths.co.uk
Whole School Login: allfaiths
Hopefully the children will know their individual log-ins to access the learning set by their teacher, but if not, there are lots of activities for the children to take part in. Remember this resource is always available to access from home.
I hope you stay safe during this severe weather and I look forward to welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.
Mr C Murphy
All Faiths Children’s Academy